Cascade Funding, also known as Financial Support to Third Parties (FSTP), is a mechanism of the EC to distribute public funds in order to create new companies, increase their scalability, SMEs and / or mid-cap companies, in the adoption or development of digital innovation. Basically it are approachable funding calls that seldom require a consortium and are open to everyone. A very good entry point into the European Research & Innovation ecosystem! The main objective of this financing method is to simplify administrative procedures with SMEs, thus allowing some projects financed by the EU to issue, in turn, open calls to obtain more funding.
Want to learn more about Horizon 2020 Cascade Funding? Then register for the webinar, hosted by our partner Innovate UK, that will take place this Friday 27.03 between 13:30 and 14:30 CET. Visit the event page for full info and registration.
What to expect? Background information and concrete info on how to apply for this funding and help with search for partners. And once you know what's interesting for you, you can count on the NCP Flanders team to assist you further when needed.
1) Welcome – Viola Hay, European Programmes, KTN
2) Introduction to Cascade Funding – Stafford Lloyd, NCP for ICT and FET, Innovate UK
3) Where to find and access Cascade Funding opportunities – Natalie Withenshaw, Marketing Manager, KTN
4) Presentations from various projects offering Cascade Funding opportunities - Antonio Damasceno, Project Manager F6S Network Limited
Cascade Funding opportunities to be covered in this webinar will include:
- NGI Explorers second Open call – Expedition to the US
- NGI Zero PET calls 6 and 7
- NGI Zero Discovery calls 6 and 7
- Data Portability and Services Incubator (DAPSI-OC1)
- 4th open call for Bilateral Technology Transfer Experiments (TTX) (TETRAMAX: TEchnology TRAnsfer via Multinational Application eXperiments)
- Cross-border multi-KET projects for integration of clean production in manufacturing small and medium-sized enterprises (KET4CleanProduction)
- XR4ALL open call for proposals
- Innovation vouchers for SMEs – Digital Innovation in the Food Industry
- Travel vouchers for SMEs – Digital Innovation in the Food Industry
- Block.IS Cluster Missions Open Call
- Travel vouchers - Digital Enterprise Innovations for Bioimaging, Biosensing and Biobanking Industries
- ROSIN Open Call (ROS-Industrial quality-assured robot software components)