There are 11 attachments connected to this article.
Attachments are only accessible for people with an account on the NCP Flanders website.
Sign in (if you already have an account)
or sign up.
The launch of the full Horizon Europe programme is now very close. In this article we provide you an overview of the current status. For each programme, the most recent available version is listed.
All mentioned work programmes can be downloaded through the attached files to this article.
Unless otherwise mentioned, it concerns draft versions, thus (minor) changes to the texts are still possible.
Pillar 1 - Excellent Science
- ERC Work Programme 2021 (final version - Feb 22, 2021)
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (draft version - Dec 3, 2020)
- Research Infrastructures (draft version - April 15, 2021)
Pillar 2 - Gobal Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness
- Cluster 1 Health (draft version - March 2021)
- Cluster 2 Culture, creativity and inclusive society (draft version - 21 April, 2021)
- Cluster 3 Civil Security (draft version - Jan 14, 2021)
- Cluster 4 Digital, industry and Space (draft version - Mar 25, 2021)
- Cluster 5 Climate, Energy Mobilty (draft version - Feb 24, 2021)
- Cluster 6 Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment (draft version - Dec 9, 2020)
Pillar 3 - Innovative Europe
- European Innovation Council (EIC) (final version - Mar 17, 2021)
Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area
- Widening participation and spreading excellence (draft version - Jan 28, 2021)
In the very near future, these work programmes will be available on the domain specific pages on our NCP Flanders website.