Belgian ERC conference – 10th anniversary
NCP Flanders organised a conference in the framework of the 10th anniversary of ERC, in collaboration with the other Belgian National Contact Points at BESLPO and F.R.S-FNRS and the ERC.
- The ERC, a success story for the EU - Prof. Reinhilde Veugelers, member ERC Scientific Council and member of the working group on Key Performance Indicators
- Qualitative Evaluation of ERC Completed Projects - Jose Labastida, Head of the Scientific Management Department, ERCEA
- “AIDA” and Proof of Concept grant 2012 “Rent-a-Spatialist” - Prof. Ann Heylighen, KU Leuven, Starting grant 2007 (SH1)
- “CancerStem” and Consolidator grant 2013 (LS3) “Expand” - Prof. Cédric Blanpain, Université libre de Bruxelles, Starting grant 2007 (LS6)
- “MMS” and Consolidator grant 2015 (SH6) “MMS-II” - Prof. Jo Van Steenbergen, Universiteit Gent, Starting grant 2009 (SH6)