THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
The NCP Flanders team presents the variety of opportunities of funding that is available in the Horizon Europe and Digital Europe Programmes with a specific focus on the opportunities for and concerns of private companies.
We shortly highlight relevant parts of the funding programmes and include, where feasible, a testimonial of a company that already has experience in participating in Horizon Europe or in a recent similar action under Horizon 2020.
Sufficient time for questions will be foreseen after each presentation.
Target audience: companies located in Flanders, interested in applying to Horizon Europe/Digital Europe
Registration - at latest on 7th of June: free but compulsory through this link
How to get to the venue:
By public transport: take the train to "Brussel-Zuid" - continue with Metro (line 2) to the stop "Troon".
By car: use the parking "2 Poorten”, a five minute walk to Club University Foundation. Main entrance - Waterloolaan 2a, 1000 Brussel - Alternative entrance - Avenue de la Toison d’Or (in front of Apple).
- 09:00 – 9:30 Registration and welcome coffee
- 09:30 – 9:35 European Funding for research and innovation – the broad picture
- 09:35 – 10:00 Horizon Europe - Pillar 2: Global challenges – actions, missions & partnerships
- 10:00 – 10:45 Horizon Europe – Pillar 3: Innovative Europe
- Part I: European Innovation Council – EIC pathfinder&transition and EIC accelerator
- 10:45 – 11:00 Horizon Europe – Pillar 3: Innovative Europe
- Part II: European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) and European Innovation Ecosystems
- 11:00 – 11:20 Coffee Break
- 11:20 – 11:40 Horizon Europe – Pillar 1: Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions (MSCA)
- 11:40 – 12:00 Horizon Europe Legal&Financial aspects with specific attention to SME owners
- 12:00 – 12:20 Digital Europe
- 12:20 – 12:35 Starter kit: how to find actions, partners, assistance
- 12:35 – 12:40 NCP Flanders and E.E.N. services
- 12:40 – 12:45 Closing remarks
- 12:45 - 13:30 Network lunch