Survey on calls within new ERA-net for urban accessibility and connectivity
An open, online consultation has been set up in order to get advice and feedback for the preparation of a transnational, European call for RDI (Research/Development/Innovation) proposals dedicated to urban accessibility and connectivity and to urban mobility.
Indeed, 21 national research and innovation funding agencies, from 16 European countries (mainly members of the Joint Programming Initiative Urban Europe https://jpi-urbaneurope.eu/), with the European Commission, have earmarked a global budget of about 25 M€, in order to support between 15 and 20 transnational RDI projects.
The call for proposals is currently planned to be launched in mid-December 2019.
A preliminary description of the call content, in terms of topics, has already been drafted. It is decomposed into six main challenges, each tackling specific aspects and issues of urban accessibility and connectivity:
- Challenge 1, on integrated approaches and solutions;
- Challenge 2, on the impacts on sustainability and access for all;
- Challenge 3, on the transformation of urban spaces and conflicts on use of space ;
- Challenge 4, on limiting vulnerability and enhancing resilience;
- Challenge 5, on innovative policy options and coordination of the stakeholders;
- Challenge 6, on behaviors and changes in the mobility practices;
The aim of this open consultation is to get reactions and feedbacks on this version, in order to improve and refine it and produce the most relevant possible call for proposals. Please read the preliminary version of the call topics before answering the following questions. This text can be downloaded from the following link:
We hope that this survey will catch your interest. You can fill in the survey by clicking here :