Info session on Marie Skłodowksa-Curie Actions – Innovative Training Networks and Research and Innovation Staff Exchange
NCP Flanders organised an info session on the 2017 call for Marie Skłodowksa-Curie Actions Innovative Training Networks and Research and Innovation Staff Exchange in collaboration with the other National Contact Points at BELSPO and F.R.S.-FNRS.
The info session was organised to support researchers and institutions with the preparation of their application for a MSCA Innovative Training Network and/or Research and Innovation Staff Exchange.
- Modalities and practical details of the Innovative Training Networks (ITN), Audrey Arfi, Research Executive Agency
- Modalities of the Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE), Brito Ferreira, Research Executive Agency
- Overview of support services for applicants
- Marie Curie Alumni Association as a partner for MSCA projects and Q & A, Dr. Sc. Brian Cahill, Chair of Marie Curie Alumni Association
- Testimonies from MSCA beneficiaries and expert evaluator