Open Call @ European Data Incubator
There is an open call for proposals of the European Data Incubator - get up to 100k€ equity free (for SME's and startups).
EDIncubator is an incubation programme supported by the European Commission, with a total of €5 MIO targeted for Big Data developers. They are looking for bright big data startups and SMEs from all over Europe. Startups get:
- Up to 100 kEUR equity-free
- Free support services and workshops by dedicated mentors
- A free Cloud environment for scalable data processing
- Direct access to large corporates from different sectors
- The chance to solve a real-life data challenge
Startups and SMEs can select 1 of 3 tracks available (predefined challenges, your own custom challenge and a half-half option) to join the programme, and can find out all about it on the EDI website.
Applications are open until Wednesday 19 June at 12:00 (noon) CEST: www.f6s.com/europeandataincubator2019/apply