Online brokerage event for SC7: Secure Societies
Taking into account current worldwide situation on coronavirus we decided to cancel 12-13.03 brokerage event in Brussels, on which you have already been informed in the first week of March. We have put all our efforts and resources to counter this difficult situation and allow you to get in touch with potential partners. We have already published presentations from the Info Day part HERE and now we want to inform you about how brokerage activities will be run.
The brokerage event will now be organized on April 7 via the online features of the B2match system. This means you will be able to have your face-to-face meetings from wherever you are currently working. All you need to have is laptop/computer with stable internet connection, microphone/headset (mandatory) and web camera (not mandatory). From organizational point of view:
- All info and registration (in case you did not do this before) is available HERE
- we are still waiting for B2Match to confirm on the tool to be used for oral pitch session, this will be communicated to you in another message
- we have rescheduled all confirmed meetings from March 13 to April 7. Please check your account for new schedule
- a PDF tutorial on how to run online meetings is available on our website, please also check this VIDEO
- all participants with „cancelled” and „rejected” status have been revoked to „accepted” but they still need to enter their profiles and choose matchmaking session to be able to book meetings. Should you not be able to participate on April 7, please cancel your presence in the system.
- matchmaking system has been restored, you can once again send out new meeting invitations. This will be possible until April 5 23:55 CET
- you also need to update your time zone with your own time zone, otherwise all meeting hours will be displayed in the event's time zone