NCP Flanders services
The National Contact Point for Horizon 2020 informs about the Horizon 2020 Programme. The Commission considers NCPs to be important partners in the implementation of Horizon 2020, and the main structure for providing practical information and assistance to potential participants.
The core functions of an NCP are:
- informing, awareness rising
- assisting, advising and training
- signposting and cooperation
NCP Flanders gives advice to all stakeholders located in Flanders (enterprises, institutes, non-profit-organisations, universities, university colleges,...). The NCP advisors are located in the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO) or Flanders Innovation and Entrepeneurship.
Since in Belgium NCP services are regionalised, there are 4 other NCP organisations responible for other stakeholder groups:
- NCP Brussels for interprises and internaiontal orgnaisations located in Brussels
- NCP FNRS for universities of the French speaking community
- NCP BELSPO, Eurofed, for the federal institutes
- NCP Wallonie for the enterprises of the Walloon region.