Swafs knowledge day and brokerage event 2020 calls
The knowledge day and brokerage event will be of particular interest and relevance to members of the Science with and for Society research community who are looking for networking and funding opportunities within Horizon 2020.
The event is organized by Sis.net3, the international network of National Contact Points (NCPs) in the field of Science with and for Society in Horizon 2020 in cooperation with the European Commission.
Do you intend to prepare a proposal under Science with and for Society 2020 call for proposals? Start building your consortium on 16th of January 2020!
- To get detailed information on the Horizon 2020 calls of the Science with and for Society Programme
- To get to know key R&D players including researchers, representatives from CSOs and NGOs, practitioners, research programme managers as well as policy makers and research leaders
- To participate in short, sharp 20 minutes one-to-one meetings to foster effective networking
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations and to facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia
More information about the brokerage event can be found on the dedicated website.
Please be informed that participation in this event is only possible for those who have already registered and the priority will be given to the participants of bilateral meetings. Your participation is confirmed only when your profile is validated by the organisers.