Info session on ERC - Consolidator Grants
NCP Flanders organised an info session on the 2018 call for ERC Consolidator Grants, in collaboration with the other Belgian National Contact Points at BELSPO and F.R.S.-FNRS.
The info session was organised to support researchers with the preparation of their application for an ERC Consolidator Grant.
- Modalities of the ERC Consolidator Grant 2018 call, Dr. Ines Pio, Scientific Officer, Scientific Officer, European Research Council Executive Agency
- Presentation of National Contact Points and EU Liaison Offices
- Testimonies from Belgian ERC grant holders
- Bence Nanay, 2016 call, Social Sciences and Humanities 4 panel, “STYDS - Seeing things you don't see: Unifying the philosophy, psychology and neuroscience of multimodal mental imagery”, Universiteit Antwerpen
- Karine Van Doninck, 2016 call, Life Sciences 8 panel, “RHEA - Rotifers Highlight Evolution of Asexuals”, UNamur
- Wim Bogaerts, 2016 call, Physical Sciences and Engineering 7 panel, “PhotonICSWARM - Photonic Integrated Circuits using Scattered Waveguide elements in an Adaptive, Reconfigurable Mesh”, Universiteit Gent
- Jean Vanderdonckt, panel member Physical Sciences and Engineering 7, Université catholique de Louvain